This gold straw boater sun hat is the perfect hybrid hat for summer 2021!
Made from high quality wheat straw, this classic vintage-style hat shape can be worn everyday and dressed up for a special occasions.
Boater hats can be worn in a variety of positions and thanks to the percher size crown of this design, it will fit lots of head sizes. The wide brim also offers shade for the face and can be worn comfortably with sunglasses.
With staycations and micro-weddings on the horizon for Summer 2021, this new sun hat design has been carefully chosen to take you from lounging in the garden to celebrating with friends at garden parties…at the drop of a hat (pun very definitely intended!)
Customise Your Hat For a Truly Unique Design
- Detachable Headband – A satin covered metal headband will allow the hat to be worn without a ribbon tie.
The headband attaches to the hat using the loops provided and are available in Black, Brunette, Blonde, Ivory and Silver.
- Alternative Ribbon Ties – These ribbons have been chosen to match the colour of the hat as closely as possible. The ends will be heat sealed; making them easy to fit and to prevent fraying when worn.
- Detachable Ribbon Bow – Made to match the ribbon tie colours, these will understated, yet classically elegant, decoration for your hat.
The ribbon ties and detachable ribbon bows are available in Black, Ivory, Gold, Pink, Red, Navy and Yellow.
- Detachable Rose Flower – Chosen especially to fit the scale of these hats, these flowers can be added (and removed!) to suit your outfit and where you are wearing the hat.
The detachable rose flowers are available in Ivory, Pink, Dark Pink and Yellow. Each flower is accompanied a pair of detachable leaf sprays.
How to Wear the Ribbon Tie
This limited edition natural gold boater sun hat will be sent with a detachable black grosgrain ribbon tie.
The ribbon tie can worn two ways over the crown: over the top, or to the front of the hat – the images show the ribbon worn to in both positions.
The ties can also be worn tied behind the head at the nape of the neck, or under the chin.
How to Wear the Detachable Bows and Flowers
The bows, flowers and leaves all secure using a small pin fastening. This single fixing has been chosen to reduce the risk of damage to the hat by repeated use.
The pins on the flowers and bows will be sent with a locking pin back for extra security.
These optional decorations can be worn anywhere around the crown or brim. Simply position them to suit the way you wish to wear the hat and the ribbon tie.
Want to Add Extras to Another Hat?
If you didn’t order everything you wanted first time round, you can order extras at a later date.
Whether you just want extra Ribbon Ties in a different colours, or want to match a new ribbon tie to the detachable Ribbon Bow or Rose and Leaf Spray options – you can mix and match for as long as I have materials in stock.
- Crown – 52cm circumference (20.5 inches) and 5cm tall (2 inches)
- Brim – 10cm wide (4 inches crown to edge)
- Detachable Rose – Approximately 13cm wide (5 inches)
- Detachable Leaves – Approximately 13cm long (5 inches), 10cm wide (4 inches)
- Detachable Ribbon Bow – Bow loops 13cm wide (5 inches) and 15cm long, including tails (6 inches)