Got a wish list longer than your arm or bigger than your budget? A gift voucher is a great way to make those wishes reality.
Need a last minute gift?
Can’t decide what to buy your loved one?
Worried about choosing the wrong thing?
Didn’t get clear hints or instructions from a gift list?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then a gift voucher is the perfect solution! One of these gift vouchers will take all the stress out of giving a gift to the hat lover in your life.
You can use the voucher online, as well as in person at events or studio consultations.
Top Tip: You might even want to ask for vouchers to put towards a bespoke design for a special occasion.
Which design to choose?
There are seven designs available, featuring some of my favourite hats and hair accessories from my extensive design archive.
- Logo – keeping it classic with just my logo
- Kisses – a black beret with a pink sequin bow
- Heart – a silver glitter cat ears headband
- Bow – a cream and blush large ribbon bow
- Nautilus – a grey pleated ribbon shell headband with beading.
- Hot Pink Flowers – a vintage-inspired midi boater with pink camellias
- Pale Pink Flowers – a free form pale pink straw hat with a rose and feathers
The voucher will be created manually and emailed to the address provided within 24 hours.
Just choose whether to have the voucher sent to you, or direct to the lucky recipient.
Gift Voucher T&Cs
- All gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The voucher can be used online or in person.
- No cash refund or exchange value to the voucher.
- Lost gift vouchers will require proof of purchase to be re-issued.
Show me how You wear Yours!
I LOVE seeing photos from my customers showing how they have styled their purchases!
If the lucky recipient of this gift voucher would like to share a photo of their chosen purchase, and how they’ve styled it, then I would love to see it! Share your photos with me on Facebook (@imogensimaginationuk) and Instagram (@imogensimagination) and don’t forget to use the hashtag #imogensimagination. And if you need a bit of styling inspiration, just head over to my Youtube channel.